Thursday, February 23, 2012

Yesterday was a busy day for me so as you all know I didn't post to my blog.  Today I have our "Wednesday Ladies Card Night".   We had so much fun crafting and laughing. 
My sister Renee has joined our card night so we have 5 cards to share with you.


  Renee's card.
It's a Tim Holtz  Die -Caged Bird.
The paper is just gorgeous.  Its from Michael's craft store. 

Marti's Card.
We colored in the flowers using Stamp'n Up markers just enough
to leave them as white daisies.
I love the daisy stamp, it's from Rubbernecker.

Debbie's card.
How cute is that radio? We punched the notes using a dollar
 punch from Micheal's.  

Inside Debbie's card.

Heather's Card.
The card is cut from a spellbinder and the rest is all from punches.
What great paper!

Inside Heather's card.

Denita's Card.
The arrows are made of metal from CTMH.

Inside Denita's card.
I used a line punch for the cupcakes and colored in the cherry on top.
Sending you a cheerful day!! Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment