Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's Thursday morning, time to wow you with the Ladies Card Night creations......


This is Marti's happening Hippo.
  A wobble was attached so the head moves.

Three of them together.
They are all alike but different.
Just precious. 

Heather's card is all about coffee.
Each coffee cup has a mini heart attached to it.
 Isn't this just great!

Inside of the card.

Just think of the great gift card holders
we can make with these cups.



Debbie's card is just so darn cute!
This was a lot of fun to make.

Oh MY! I just noticed I put the white back ground
upside down. It is embossed with hearts ..LOL
I need to go back to card making 101....LOL
See what happens when you are talking and having fun...

Inside of the card.

This is my card.
 Using the CTMH "Love Life" stamp set
 we created our own paper.

Inside of card. 

 We had so much fun putting these cards together!!!  I am blessed to be around such talented women.  Wishing you a fun day with many blessings.


2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh those all came out so cute!! And I didn't even notice that the white was upside down.

    ReplyDelete