Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Saturday to you all.  
For those of you who were asking and wondering what happen to our Wednesday Ladies Card Night we didn't meet. We will get together next 
week so I will post our cards next Thursday.  Thanks for asking! 
I have been  having fun working with my Fashionista stamp set.  Here are a couple of cards I made. 


Making this card was like playing with paper dolls again.
After stamping the three ladies in chocolate ink I stamped the images
 a second  time in colored ink on scrape paper. Trimmed out the skirts and
 purses and adhered them  with liquid adhesive to the card.  It's a really fun card.

Here I used the Fashionista Stamp set along with the
 CTMH "Just a Number"  sentiments.  

Here is what the inside looks like.
I used a stamp from "Rubbernecker" stamp co.  
See page 110 of the CTHM catalog to read all the sentiments
 for the  "Just a Number" stamp set.  

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment