Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Wednesday card night was cancelled so we will have to wait until next Thursday to see the creative cards the ladies came up with.  
Life just sometimes gets in the way of our fun. 

Last week I posted samples of invitations for a luncheon I was asked to make.  Here is the finished product.

All cut out and ready to put together

For those of you who have an eye for detail, I did make the last three of each row opposite the rest. Once I started to assemble I just got carried away and before I knew it I had glued them on the opposite sides.  That is what makes Homemade special.  Each is different but the same..... 

Here is a close up.  The heart paper is from CTMH, the punch is Stampin Up,  glitter paper for the top of the cup cake and silver paper for the bottom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment