Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Martin Luther King Day.  Wishing you a relaxing and enjoyable day. 

 Today I am showing you one of my favorite paper packets from Close to My Heart (CTMH), The Sonoma Paper Packet. I have made several things with this paper since it was first featured last year. Here is a card and a book marker.  



Outside of Card

Inside of the Card

Book Marker



A few months back I also made a Gift for my Grandma with a bargain candle I found at our local Albertsons for only a $1.00.  (Don't tell my Grandma it only cost a $1.00)  Using half a sheet of the paper, some ribbon and a brad I covered the outside of the candle. I made the butterfly using a punch, covered it in glitter and finished it off with CTMH liquid glass.


A close up of the butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment