Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Olivia the Pig

For those of you who have little ones at home, you're probably familiar with the cartoon show Olivia.  My niece Isabella loves Olivia.  She turned two this past weekend. 
This is a picture of Olivia from a book set I bought for Isabella.
This is the card I made for her.
I started out with a sticker in the shape of a dress. I colored the top of the dress
 with red marker and added the glittered skirt.  I used ribbon for the striped shirt and tights.
  I cut out the picture of Isabella and attached it to the dress.  Do you think she looks
like Olivia?  They are both so adorable!!!


The purse came with the sticker set so I just attached it with foam tape. 

I added the ribbon to her hair. 

This is what the sticker set looked like before I decorated it. 

Inside of the card.

Enjoy your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment